My boyfriend sent my ex a dick pic?

My boyfriend is always overly jealous. I don't contact my ex anymore but he keeps thinking I still so yesterday he sent a picture of his dick to my ex. My ex replied back "Wtf? I'm outside too sunny can't see clearly! Is it a dick though? Why is it so small?" Then my boyfriend got mad because he said it's small and he threaten to break up with me if I don't text my ex and call him names and say his dick is small. Wtf although I'm done with my ex and I do not like him anymore, I don't want to be rude to him for no reason. What should I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahajaha your boyfriend is do jelly..

I recommend you to not keep any contact with your ex... You are just making things complicated and bringing unnecessary jealousy into your relationship...

This is why you should keep no contact with your ex... it attracts unnecessary drama

• I mentioned in my question that I do not contact my ex.

• Omg really? Then your boyfriend is really immature... And a dick..
      I think you should dump him... LOL
      if you were my girlfriend and contacting your ex them i would be very happy with that and not get jealous...
      But you boyfriend is very immature

• *and not contacting your ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend sounds incredibly immature and childish. He has issues. You should probably re-consider your relationship with him if this is how he behaves. That would be a major turn-off for me. Also, the fact that he doesn't trust you is a problem as well.

What Guys Said 13

• Dump your miserable, jealous, worthless, piece of shit, pathetic boyfriend! You're better than that.

• I almost forgot to include that either he is a very dumb guy or is just borderline retarded.

• And why do you think he has that kind of personality? Just through one action?

• I don't think. I know. That level of jealousy over an ex? One that you don't associate with? It may seem now like, "Oh, that was dumb, but I'm sure he won't do anything like that again," but what happens when you study with another guy for your Chem class or something? He's just never gonna be jealous again? To go to such an extent to send a dick pic to your ex shows that he's definitely OVER-JEALOUS. Stuff like that doesn't go away easy or completely. If this is happening at the relative beginning of your relationship, just imagine what it will be like for those times when (maybe) you're married and can't stand each other for weeks or more at a time? I'd say avoid the problem completely and move on. It's not like you'll never be able to find a better guy, especially since the bar seems to be set pretty low- The vast majority of men don't have jealousy issues like that.

• LMAOAOOOO, maybe he's bisexual!

• He's not. Why you think so?

• I don't know any guy that would send another man his dick pic on purpose.

• He thinks I still like my ex so he sent the picture as a way to say fuck off :/

• AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Your ex burned him bad.. I suggest water and a wet cloth.. Like what the hell was he thinking "Oh I'll show him, when he sees my dick he will know I'm a bigger man" Your boyfriend sounds like an idiot and maybe you should let him leave, any guy who sends a picture of his dick to another man has some serious issues, he's basically saying he's a better boyfriend than your ex because of his dick.. This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read...

• My ex's dick is way bigger honestly. :/ My boyfriend didn't know that though I never talk about it but yeah I was shocked he sent him a picture of his dick like wtf who does that.

• I wish I could answer that for you, but I literally have no idea why he would do that.. What you need to ask yourself is, if lying and saying your ex's dick is small just to keep your boyfriend worth it? Guys like that are pretty sad.

• I can't lie you know whenever I lie people would notice. I suck at lying :/ so I try y best to avoid the topic of who dick is bigger...

• It sounds like you are caught between two boys. My suggestion - drop them both and get a man.

• Your boyfriend thinks your ex's penis is bigger than his so he sent him a picture of it to gloat about how big his is and then your ex said it was small and then your boyfriend got all upset and bitchy. Tell your be to stop acting so weird.

• They don't know each other and he obviously never see my ex's penis and I never talk about it either.

• He basically send it as a fuck off message :/

• Hmm that's weird.

• Your current boyfriend is a psychopath.

• Is your boyfriend 15? Tell him to grow up and stop being a bitch.

• He's 20. But if I say that he'll think I still like my ex.

• Why is he so silly though if I still like my ex I'll be with him not jim :/

• He either feels threatened or he is just that insecure he needs to bother people over issues that don't exist just to make himself feel important/powerful

• he has a cuckold fetish

• Break up with your current boyfriend. He sounds like an insecure, childish, rude and inconsiderate asshole. You'd be stupid to put up with him.

• Sounds like your ex is bi

• No he isn't.

• He sent it as a way to say fuck off :/

• Straight guys don't do that.

• I'm guessing you're under 18...

• Nope. I'm 18 my boyfriend 20 my ex 19.

• I don't have my ex's number anymore. I'm friended with him on facebook but I never use facebook. So my boyfriend used my wccount to search for my ex's name and sent him a dick pic on there.

I told him I'm not gonna text my ex. He said "See? You still like him don't you? Is his feelings more important than mine?"

• Than ask him why the f he sent a dick pic to another guy? I mean, a picture of both of you that's one thing but that's just stupid.

Break it off with him if he threatened you! He's not worth it.

• Your boyfriend sounds pathetic. If he's willing to break up with you if you don't insult your ex then I say dump him.

• I told him my ex did nothing wrong I can't be rude to him then he said "then is he more important than me? You still like him don't you?"

• Well it's up to you to decide but I wouldn't stay with someone like that.

• The world is becoming an unfamiliar place.

What Girls Said 5

• To be perfectly honest those are huge red flags and I'm not so sure the guy you are with now is good for you. If I were you I'd break up with him. But if you don't want to, I would NOT contact your ex saying those things-- that's just rude, immature and then your boyfriend knows he can control you.

• I told my boyfriend that my ex did nothing wrong so I can't be rude to him. He said "See! Then you still like him? Is his feeligs more important than mine?"

• He's guilt-tripping and trying to manipulate you and that is not okay. I would be clear with him and put your foot down, but I know that's a tough situation. Good luck!

• Your ex is an ass, and your current boyfriend is an ass. I don't think you should be with either of them. How about trying to find someone who isn't an ass?

• My boyfriend is jealous because he loves me so I don't think he's an ass.

My ex got upset because he saw a dick of another guy and he doesn't wanna see that shit so I don't think he's an ass either to react like that.

• Yeah I don't believe he loves her either

• @YouAholic THANK YOU, finally someone with some common sense! Apparently the Asker and two other idiots are too dumb to realize this.

• Your boyfriend sounds like a *real* prize. I don't fuck with jealous dudes. They're too much work. I can only tell you that. What you do is up to you.

• leave your boyfriend because he is an asshole

• LMFAO!!! Your current boyfriend was asking to get insulted by sending that dick pic to your ex!!

Why do even have your ex's number? You should delete your ex's number from your phone in front of your boyfriend.

• She has her exes number csuse she is a stuck up bitch...

• It was facebook and I haven't been on there for a very long while.