Guys how long does it take for you to fall for a new girl?

Say you just started dating her how long does it take for you on average to fall for a girl?

What Guys Said 1

• Happens quick for me but I keep that shit in check.

• Quick like two the dates? Or what?

• A few weeks, meeting up a few times a week has done the trick in the past. That's fast for most people.

What Girls Said 1

• The guy I'm dating now started opening up to me really quickly on our first two dates- like making plans for multiple dates at once and talking about taking a trip out of state together and such. His eagerness was endearing, but I think he realized it was way too early to talk stuff like that and he slowed his pace back down. But the first time he saw me he gave me that "deer in the headlights" look.. and I knew. A month in, he's starting to get a bit protective and his walls are coming down and he's much more affectionate. I'm a sucker for the shy, brown-eyed closet romantics.

• aww how long have you two been together?

• I can't say we're "together" because we haven't talked about it, but we've been dating for 5 weeks now.