What race are you and what race are you most attracted to?

I'm chinese and I like Dark Skinned Orientals but young dark skinned orientals. The hot ones who look like movie stars that all the girls like. My second choice would probably be persian or black or indian men. I don't really like white men that much.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Hey I'm white😜 I like Latina girls , some white, black girls and some Asian girls. I haven't heard calling Asian people orientals in a long time , usually used describing an object or place in Asia

• I'm White British and i have very little sway in race Preferance, but i swing a little towards Asian and eastern women in general, that being said, i do have a bit of a thing for French girls too.

• I'm white and I don't have a preference

• I'm black, and I'm most attract to black and latina women throughout my lifetime. :-D

• I like middle eastern, india , Asian women

• im black, and im most attracted to Asian and white women.

• im pakistani, and im attracted to white (european), latina, indian/pakistani, Asian.

• I'm brown, I like black and latina/Hispanic then brown/Asian and Arab and probably white Europeans last besides Spanish and Italians.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm white and I don't care about race or 'general' stuff like that because why should I limit myself? if I like you, I like you -

• I am white and I dont have any particular preference when it comes to race.

I do find very attractive the combo of black hair and blue eyes, but other than that I wouldn't say I prefer any race in particular.

• I am south Asian and I don't know I've been attracted to guys from all races so I don't have a particular preference I guess.

• I'm black and I like anything.

• I am English but I really like Italian, Turkish type of guys. I prefer darker/olive skin with dark hair and eyes. Never been attracted to the pale & interesting types.

• I'm white and part Korean and mostly go for white guys, but I have dated other ethnicities.

• I'm black. Don't prefer anything. But have only dated white boys. No reason behind it. There's just a lot of them in Europe lol

• I like am all, but I won't deny having a thing for flower boy looking Asian guys. :X

• I'm black and mostly attracted to mixed, Hispanic, and white guys.

• Im black/Hispanic and I love hispanic and white men.

• I don't have a preference for race but I like brown and black hair.

• I'm white and I can be attracted to any other race but I really like latinos.