Ideas for dates?

I have been dating my boyfriend for just over a year now, our anniversary was on the 10th... I wanted to find some fun activity to do with him! We have done everything in our area... and we cannot go to one anothers house... does anyone have good ideas for things to do with him other than movies, restaurants, and bowling? We would do anything to see each other, and are both 15 and dont have cars... our parents drive us

Most Helpful Guy

• Music events. Hay rides (or other seasonal activities). Go shooting (especially if you're both terrified of guns).

Ask your city what the hell there is to do around there. There are usually people dedicated to cultivating that kind of business for the city.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe skydiving?

• Just do a Netflix date

• Haha, that would be cool, but #1 I dont have netflix... and I dont want one believe it or not... and #2 we can't go to each others houses

• Lol why not and why can't you drive i did at 14 💁 also DONT EVER TALK ABOUT NETFLIX LIKE THAT

• I live in an area where u get a drivers permit at 16, and a license a year later

• Invite him to go stargazing in your backyard or on your roof.

What Girls Said 2

• picnics in the park ♡

• Go volunteering or for a hike or - better yet- a COMEDY SHOW!