Girls, if a guy you don’t really know asks you to hang out, would you?

There is this girl from work I like but we work in different departments so I never get the chance to talk to her. I’m thinking of asking her if she would like to hang out. I know that it’s a little bold but I don’t know what else to do. I’ve talked to her once before. I asked for her name and I gave her mine. That is about all the interaction we have ever made.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually at work I'd be minding my own business and be on my own.

But it's work and I want to get along with my colleagues so I'd accept your invite right away, having a chat every now and then is okay

What Girls Said 7

• eating lunch with her at work is the best start.

Don't go fast. We hate being rushed, especially getting hit on by guys at work when we are already dating or have a boyfriend.

• I'd like to get to know him a little better before we even hang out. It wouldn't be as uncomfortable and awkward for me to see him if I did get the chance to hang out with him for once.

• How much would I need to get to know her?

• Well, until you seem like you're both friends. Maybe talk to her more. Find out what things you both like & don't. :)

• Yeah, I would hang out like eating lunch together then if I find him interesting then I would go somewhere outside of work with him.

• Sure, that's how you get to know someone. It's a good idea.

• Yes. That's how most people get to know someone.

• maybe try to have lunch with her if she eats in your works break room. That is how I got to know some cute former co-workers of mine.

• i wouldn't. few days ago a guy that i just met asked me out and i said no because i didn't really know him.