Guys, Why do grown men want to date teenage girls?

i'm 16 and i get hit on by 30 year old guys. what the heck do they want from a teenager? it can't be genuine attraction

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• They don't.

Teenage girls are pretty. And depending on how well developed you are, where he meets you, and how you carry yourself he may not be able to tell if you're 16 or 26.

Once he finds out your real age he won't want to date you. He may throw a flirty compliment at you on occasion but he doesn't want to date you. You're just a pretty thing to glance at.

If he does want to date you RUN AWAY!

• These men think teen girls are much more easy to impress and these guys have the financial means and liberty to show off.

That's easier than convincing an experienced woman.

• If you 18+ then it's because you're young and probably are as physically attractive as you're ever going to get. Men are attracted to girls/women who look youthful and healthy.

In the spectrum of women who are date le for a 30year old, 18-23 are probably the most desirable; either through physical attraction or because of the sense of adventure & exploration. that young girls bring into a relationship that most older women have lost over the years.

• I think most of us lads are slightly attracted to young girls your age, but don't necessarily want to date you.

I passed a few young looking girls today actually, and, although I'm sure they were legal, they were obviously much younger than me. I found them cute, but that's about it.

I wouldn't date a 16 year old I don't think... my minimum age is about 18.

• Look at 30 year old women and you will understand sweety.

img.memecdn.com/...e-an-older-woman_fb_2343995.jpg

• Many teenage girls are cute and sweet. However, grown men hitting on high-school girls is inappropriate.

• For some of those guys, they are probably hoping to get what they wanted when they were at that age that they never got. I'm not saying that I'm one of them, because I'm not. I'm just suggesting a thought.

• After or before you tell them your age? I ain't gonna front these girls looking way older some times. If they persist after you tell them you're underage, call the police.

• Well... if you are 30-40 would you not like to date a 18 year old boy? not 16 though that's just creepy

• Because younger means easier prey, manipulates you better, pluss u are prettier when younger
    I know this because my first g. f was older she was doing stuff she won't be able to do with older guys

• Do they know?
    They may think you are legal young, but anyway, ignore it.

• They either creepin or they dont know you under 18

• you can call the police if it is annoying

• if he fell in love with you this is the age he sees on you Age: --

• I guess it's more like animal attraction for a young female

• Fuck them all ! In my country that is imposibble that is so wrong !

• It's a gross genetic thing to want to breed with younger females (healthier babies). Some people just don't know how to keep it in check.
    Just ignore it.

• Do you look older and more developed for your age?

• Why do teenage girls contact old men online?