Do you ever feel like there is nobody out there for you?

I do. I just can't see it. There doesn't seem to be anyone compatible at all. There is nobody that I like at all, anyone I have like in the past has been unavailable/uninterested/or I've been too scared to ask her (although that was longer ago).
I know I am only young but still. I am at University, this is supposed to be the age where this sort of stuff happens and it has done for a lot of people I know. Not me though and it feels like a long way away.

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes...

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you man. I've not been interested in people too. Waiting for the right person isn't bad, but don't ever let refrain from approaching people you find interesting. At some point you have to man up and build the confidence to make the most of life. College is the period when you will have a lot of opportunities, but unless you grab them, you won't be able to make much of it. My sincere advice, don't take too long or wait for the perfect moment or it'll be too late.

• I'm at college and I haven't had a lot of opportunities. I swear no girl there has ever been interested in me. Maybe some have thought about it but I doubt it. I sort of just wanna give up.

• Sometimes even opportunities have to be earned. Its difficult to expect something to happen out of nowhere, increase your circle, talk to more people and slowly you might create some chances. Ya I know it's easier said than done, but its important to start somewhere. I wouldn't assume that there is any reason to why girl should be repulsive towards you or anything

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I feel the same way. I used to have a girl that I was sure was the right one for me. And she left me. Now I don't even know what to do. So I guess just get yourself out there and keep your eyes open. That's what I'm trying to do

• there is no age where stuff is supposed to happen buddy, don't fret over it :3
    the only reason it seems that way is because it's basically forced onto people... rise above it and focus on yourself ^_^
    you don't NEED someone, to be the best you, you can be