Girls, For big women only, how often to your dates mention your weight?

any tips on dating bigger women? and what to say and what not to say?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. Most girls are insecure in some way. So are guys too but let's talk about girls. I am 5'4, 250 pounds and know many smaller women who have worse insecurities than even myself. When it comes to strangers and the general public I seriously do my thing and don't care. I self-identify as fat, not any other sugar-coated words but they are okay too. I will speak openly to my perspective partners about all of it. Where I stand on my body, because I both love it, and hate it, and because of some traumas I have endured and being fat my whole life and how people and society treats me, though I have confidence I also have very complex deep-seeded issues thay require sensitivity.

Personally, I don't mind what a partner says as long as it is positive, i. e "I love your big round butt", "Your body is comforting to cuddle"

When it comes to anything else keep your mouth shut, or- for example if she brings up dieting or working out to lose weight, feel free to agree and encourage her in a sensitive, health-concious way. For example- eating healthy is great, but please don't starve yourself or do something unhealthy just to lose weight, or working out is great, you will feel so strong and active and have so much energy! Lets work out together! Kepp the importance towards overall health and less towards her changing her looks.

For the most part, gauge her comfort level and go from there.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't go on dates, but I think it's a rule that you don't mention weight period when it comes to females. There are no special tips. Treat her the way you'd treat a slim girl. Her weight shouldn't be your main focus. And if it's an issue then maybe you don't need to date her at all.

• I would say don't try to change her. Like her for who she is and don't mention her weight. I liked that my ex would love my curves without making me feel bad about it. I would say call her pretty and notices when she dresses up. No matter what size the woman is she wants to get appreciated and have a man that thinks she's beautiful. I hope that helps :)

• I'm not a big girl but I use to be. Never ever mention any girls weight.

• Just don't mention her weight at all.

• Uhm, ignore it. If they're not insecure, don't make them be!!!

• I never get any dates... So I wouldn't know...

• really? Do men really reject you because of your weight?

• Humm... I think so even though I am just overweight and not obese!
      I am being overlooked I guess... But then again I have serious self-esteem issues because of my body...

• I am sorry to hear that because there are men like me out there that work out constantly and still want big women