Why do guys play mind games?

Is it because they want to get a girls attention or they want are not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same reason girls play mind games. Some people think it keeps people interested and keen. However, it does not. It only annoys people.

• Truuuu this guy friend texted me one night then the next day he ignored the shit out of me at work I didn't do anything. I guess his guy friend was at work too? I don't know but he ignores me I'm confused. .

• It works for a little bit

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone play mind games because it makes things more exciting. People who says they don't play games are usually the loser. They are the one ended up being taken advantage of. Mind games create mystery, it doesn't mean they are playing with your emotion it is to create excitement.

What Guys Said 11

• Because, to be blunt, if we show ALL of our excitement and enthusiasm, it turns you off.

As the saying goes... when asking about hunting advice, you don't focus on observing the prey.

You focus on observing the hunter.

• Like Pimp C said, "You can't control her body if you can't control her mind"

• It is because girls play all kinds of mind games so we are forced to play mind games in return

• it´s just interesting to find out if a person is interested in you. if you´re interested or not is a different thing.

• In most cases it's cause of interest. They want to show that they are interested, but at the same time don't want to come out as 'desperate'. This is usually the case.

• Women play mind games, and are the sexual selectors. Therefore, women set the terms of engagement. You either play mind games or you don't play at all.

As a man, if you refuse to play mind games, you will stay single.

• not all guys do that... i don't play games... best to be straight forward

• Because it amuses you females, hence why you women go for emotionally unattached or douchey guys. They keep you on your toes.

• Ask yourself. It's girls that play mind games most of the time.

• It's something they learned from women?

• It's a prerequisite that girls have made.

What Girls Said 2

• They want all these women to be flocking towards them, it inflates their ego.

• I actually liked a guy and he never showed any romantic interest in me so I chalked it off to me being in the friendzone, then when I started to date someone his friends flipped out on me. Like I had a tag that said "Property of Andy"
    (even if I don't let her know I like her she's still mine) we stopped really hanging out after that.