Girls, How do women play hard to get after the first date?

What are signs a woman is playing hard to get after she clearly had a great first date?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If she enjoyed herself she wouldn't jeopardize it by playing childish games

What Girls Said 5

• I think "great first date" may be in the eye of the beholder. I can go out, have fun, but still not find a connection. I will assure him I had fun, and maybe even say I want to go out again but... well, it's just being polite. If she is making dates and cancelling or always is too busy to set something up without offering a back up day, her level of interest may not be the same as yours.

You say she is more mature; mature women don't play hard to get. They see what they want and they make it work.

• Mature women don't play hard to get but being a certain age does not mean she is mature. If she makes it hard to set the next date she might be playing with you.

• If she had a great 1st date she won't be playing hard to get, she'll be texting your ass 24/7 haha I know I would be

• to keep you on your toes..

• if she acts like she's not interested but still flirts with you.