My boyfriend of over a year recently turned 18. I am only 16 years old. Do you think it's weird for us to be dating due to the age difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• He has to be careful now because having sex would be considered statutory rape and if you two were together and got in trouble he could be charged with delinquency to a minor

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's only a two year difference, and you've been dating for a little while. There is nothing weird about that.

What Guys Said 4

• i dont think so its just 2 years. be careful tho because if your parents dont like him they can press charges whether or not you want them to and he will be labelled a molester his whole life. so id say if you have sex keep that on the dl. also dont send nudes to each other cuz that will also get him thrown in jail.

• This is how it'll be for me and my girlfriend in a year, but if you've been dating already for a whole year, then I wouldn't think much of it.

• Less than two years is nothing

• if you were dating before he turned 18 no one cares tho do what you do

What Girls Said 0