Would you DATE a police officer?

I'm about to attend police academy and was wondering, What do you think about dating one?

• Yes! I would LOVE to date a police officer!
    52% (15)26% (5)42% (20)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't date a police officer!
    48% (14)74% (14)58% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have too many criminals in my family. I don't want anyone to get arrested every time we have a family gathering.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I just bone her, take her gun while she's sleeping and run off.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• No. They are known for beating up their wives or girlfriends

2|2
    2|3
  • Yeah, I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go and say 'right I am off to find and date a police officer!' If the guy I was interested in was and we both liked each well enough to date and I didn't know he was but told me, then that's ok... its not what you do as a career but who you are that defines you and rather than what a girl likes to go out with... and looking at the other spectrum... I guess there would be the young chicky babes that thrive on a man in uniform... so watch out!! lol...:)) goodluck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met very few police officers who weren't control freak jerks who were obsessed with authority but that doesn't mean they're all that way and that I wouldn't date one.

But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have my guard up at first lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. They are violent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not. I'm not going to not date someone just because they're a police officer, but I'm not going to date one just because they are either

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, because being a police officer is a dangerous job. I don't want someone I love to risk their life every day for others (regardless of if I'm being selfish or not).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. If I was interested in the person yeah sure I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would if I'm attracted to him and we have many things in common

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like him I'd date him but I'm not someone to chase after a guy just because he's a cop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't "LOVE" to date one.
    I wouldn't mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an American one no

1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care. You should have had an option for not caring

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. They're kinda sexy. I made out with one he was hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. On one hand he's got handcuffs and I can probably expect great cop roleplay from him. On the other hand, I smoke weed and I wouldn't want to keep that a secret from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would have no problem dating a police officer

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No because i would be ticketed everytime for speeding in the car with her

0|1
    0|1
  • Most likely not. I think being a police officer can really influence a negative mentality and can reinforce dictative tendencies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate cops. Most are violent and corrupt. From everything I've seen on the news and from the way I've been abused by cops I would never date one or even consider being friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. Why be defined by your job so totally? If you've got decent looks and some game, girls will date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls dont' like cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • The job is definitely risky, but if I truly cared about her I would date her and be there when she needed me.

0|0
    0|0