How long should I wait before confessing to a guy to never have had sex nor a relationship?

I remember taking to someone (a girl) about this guy I met online (we never met so we don't talk anymore, long story though) and she was very shocked when I told her that I told him about never having sex nor being in a relationship about 3 weeks after I met him online.

She went on to say that it's never okay to admit that to a guy so soon, that I should keep those personal things to myself for a certain amount of time before telling him. So the next time I meet a guy, how long should I wait to tell him? And what would be your advice for dating for the first time especially a guy who's very experienced?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it really matters to be honest, I mean like guys aren't going to judge you for not having sex or not being in a relationship normally it's guys who think girls that would judge them for that kinda reasons.

What Guys Said 1

• I would mention that after a few dates, or when the relationship becomes monogamous.

What Girls Said 0