Is she being real?

My girlfriend, my gorgeous girlfriend, tells me constantly I'm "hotter" than some of her other boyfriends, and people. I don't know why. (Not just randomly either. ) But they're like some of the most popular dudes in school, girls drool over them, you get the picture =), me on the other hand, I'm not ugly,but I don't think I'm hot, so w/e in-between there. I believe her opinion, but is she being real or just trying to make me feel good?

Most Helpful Girl

• She most likely is being real. Sure looks are great, but what makes a guy even hotter is his personality(i know, cliche') but still it still holds true. Sure there are a lot of hotties, but they were all the same at school. Stuck up assholes that f***ed a ton of chicks. But the ones who were even hotter were the "boy next door", sweet, sincere ones that were the "reserved hotties". You don't have to be popular just to be hott. : )

• Wow, thanks that's the best answer of any question I've ever had =)

• Wow, you couldn't even wait a day before giving best answer. Oh by the way I looked at her profile she is older than you, is taken and lives in another state.

• So what. And who are you talking about? My girlfriend doesn't know about this site. And who cares?

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she sees something in you that you don't - like maybe your personality attracts her. Enjoy the moment while you can, but keep a realistic opinion of yourself. She may also find you attractive because she senses your attraction to her. Don't let low self esteem get in the way of your relationship with this beautiful woman! Most women will choose a guy with a good personality over a guy who is a jerk, so remember this when you are with her. She may see you as her knight in shining armor!

• Even if you weren't the hottest guy in school, she probably is looking past the looks & looking in your heart. Because your heart is the most beautiful part of anyone. & maybe you may be pretty cute on the side (:

• She is being real. Looks are a good quality to have but a great personality can win or capture a heart. I think she is being very honest with you. Most women don't say things they don't mean.

• More thank likely she is being for real with you, when your with someone and they are worth being with then your going to be the most gorgeous and wonderful person in their eyes. So don't worry darlin'.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends do you think you are generating more heat than these other male individuals. I think (I'm not completely sure) the normal temperature for the average person is in the mid-90s degrees Fahrenheit. Maybe you really are hotter.