If I start being a douchebag to girls will they take me serious more often?

Apparently they like those type of guys...

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• When you group all girls together in one homogeneous mass it makes you sound like a douchebag already. Would you want to be with someone who treats you poorly? Would that make you want to hang out with them or do nice things for them? Or would it just make you want to escape?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not how it works. The guys who are dpuchebags to girls are usually guys that attract a lot of girls and don't value them.

Girls are attracted to them for other reasons (looks, money, status) and then they tend to loose respect for women and treat them as disposable.

You can't be a below average guy tho and be a d-bag or you will have nothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• no, we [or i] HATE those kinds of guys. and i dislike using that word.

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite. When I see a guy being an ass, I usually assume that he has some issues that he needs to work out and doesn't have his shit together. Not all girls like guys like that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you turn into a douche you can go fuck yourself.. be nice!!

0|0
    0|0
  • girlslike douchebags in the beginning but eventually get over him but they always like a cute guy w/ nice personality. the one whos not too cocky

0|0
    0|0
  • thats not how it works.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• you already sound like one asking this question

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you will probably get more dates too

0|0
    0|0
  • NO just no GOD

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad boy is just code for good looking. There's guys who have "bad boy" attitudes that aren't very physically appealing and they get no one. Seriously every stereotypical "bad boy" all had one thing in common. They were handsome...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. You'll notice with most people who have trouble dating, they put the girl first. With very few rare exceptions, that is a recipe for disaster. Besides, you'll get called a douchebag anyway simply for not sacrificing your own intentions for hers.

0|2
    0|1