Too insecure to let my boyfriend see my naked?

I have stretch marks all over my butt and thighs and some on my back they are light colored... but i just hate them... I am not fat at all I work out lots now. But I used to be quite chubby.

I am so terrified of having him sleepover at my house because that means he will have to see my getting dressed in the morning if we have sex. I don't want to talk to him about this i just need some advice :( I am 21 and he is 26.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh he most likely won't care. Most guys understand that it's normal to have stretch marks, so we don't care too much. He will obviously notice it, but he won't care. He will only give it as much importance as you want him to.
    You let him see you naked, that's what matters the most to him, the meaning behind it. Forget about that and focus on enjoying your time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't worry about it.. he is not going to notice these little things

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry about it. I don't mind stretch marks at all and neither do any of the guys I know. I highly doubt a 26 year old man would be bothered by them if a bunch of teenage guys aren't

• relax he will be to enticed to care about those spots

What Girls Said 3

• Stretch marks are normal and they fade as time passes , you shouldn't feel bad about that tho

• Don't worry. He finds you beautiful, and that won't change. They don't care much about those stretch marks either

• don't be scared, if they affect your relationship then he's not the right guy, the right guy won't let them effect your relationship, if he is, even if you didn't have them now you'll have them after having kids with him so he'll have to get over it.