Girls, How do you act differently when you meet a Random guy (continued ) ?

When you are PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED VS ROMANTICALLY ATTRACTED around a Random guy you meet.

SORRY GUYS... A BIG MISTAKE... PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED VS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED *

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, i think that's the same thing.
    Um, well usually when i am physically attracted i will get a little nervous but on the whole i will ignore their very existence because i don't approach strangers.
    And when i am sexually attracted i will get a little nervous but on the whole i will ignore their very existence because i don't approach strangers.

• Thanks :) But why do girls say a Guy is handsome/ attractive, but no sexual attraction towards him?

• If someone is hot but shy, that would depend on the girl. A lot of girls like shy guys, they find it cute when they don't know what to say or find it mysterious when they're not as easy to read. Others prefer louder guys, so being soft wouldn't put a guy at a disadvantage, as long as he like owns it and is comfortable being the shy guy... But of course even as a shy person you need to convey interest, otherwise the person you're into will assume you don't like them and that would make them feel insecure (especially girls). It just comes down to finding a way to convey interest, while still in your comfort zone i think. But hey keep in mind, i'm not a guy and i don't have hands on experience in what boys go through.

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 4

• I'm more smiley and happy to guys i am attracted to versus guys that i am not. I act the same way around guys i have physical vs romantic attraction to

• Thanks :) Do you act giggly and tease playfully with a random guy you are sexually attracted to?

• Physically

• I've always hooked up with random guys I just met...
    I have never had a boyfriend, and I don't want one. I like to keep my options open. Why have one guy when you can have whoever you want?

Maybe I have issues... I don't know.

• Thanks :) I just want to ask you, why would you find a random guy personally handsome/hot looking but won't have casual sex with him?

• there's no difference.