Girls, Need to handle this call you in a few days?

I have been seeing this girl for a few weeks now. But latley she's been acting weird blowing off plans and always on her phone when we are together most of the time it's her ex. I ask her to stop that she's being rude and she gives me attitude about telling her what she can do. But then she blows of plans a few days ago and turns her phone off so I can't contact her, then I get a text later saying she is busy tomorrow and her ex has to stay the night. He got evicted and is homeless with no job and anger issues he's threatened to kill himself just to keep her after she's left. The next day comes around and we both have work in the afternoon but she calls me to tell me that we are going out tonight and to call her after I get out. So I do and get no answer I text her to see if maybe she had to stay late she sent back Not home just yet I need to handle my ex won't be to long. So I waited for a bit kind if getting frustrated so I sent are we going or am I going out with me friends she said yeah we are was just waiting to hear from her ex again where did I want to go or did I just want to do dinner. I sent her a few ideas and said you don't seem your self if this more important it's ok I'll go out with my friends. I was trying to be understanding. But she sent back No its fine When you want me to come over. I sent you can leave now. I don't hear from her for a bit so I sent? Then she said he's here. I'll call you in a bit. So about an hour had passed and now I'm just pissed so I sent Are we going or are you with him... She sent back Need to handle It. I'll call you in a few days. Really wtf is going on with this girl a few days I'd rhink so is there any reason I shouldn't be pissed and has anyone ever done something similar?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• just leave her alone.

What Girls Said 2

• I would let her go. The entire situation seems really sketchy. If she can't talk to you about it then it's a problem

• I think you should move on... she doesn't sound like she treats you right