How many messages until you just give up?

Got into a fight with this girl i recently started talking to and I was clearly in the wrong, I messaged her 3 times and she's ignored them. I haven't apologized yet, the messages were just "hey" and "IMU" and they were sent on Monday and Tuesday of last week? If I send one more will it look desperate? Is she justified for not texting back or is she just being rude?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being the 'I messaged her 3 times and she's ignored them' And... You here, dear, you probably should have Explained yourself a bit more 'Clearly And "dearly' and perhaps she would have found the heart from the start to Not put you on her pay no mind list.
    Wait a day or so and then Apologize in dust and ashes and see where this goes with her. She then may have a change of heart and find the 'Heart... To forgive and to forget.
    If That doesn't work, then move on now. She would then be this grudge bearer and on top of Old Smokie, A Fair weather friend in the end that you had to Stop... Talking to.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you got an ego problem or something? Is there something wrong with you, that you can't say sorry, when you are in the wrong. If you would rather save your pride, than to save your relationship with your friend, then maybe you don't deserve her friendship.

If you wronged me, and didn't apologize to me, I wouldn't want to speak to you either. The saying goes Never let your pride get in the way. Unless you want to lose relationships or opportunities in life.

good luck in life, if you continue to save your pride, cause sooner or later it will cost you.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she's still licking her wounds. But you're not wrong for trying to contact her and (hopefully) working towards apologizing.

I wish all men were like you.

• so she didn't replied you since last week? not a good sign

• I once sent a guy over 100 messages over a 2 year period. Too much?

• Apologize 1st and it should be on the same scale as the fight. If it was small like nothing a text is fine, if its a big fight you should consider phone call

What Guys Said 4

• I think that after sending three unanswered messages in the past week you've exhausted your limit and I wouldn't be expecting a response. Especially if you claim to have "recently" met her and there was no existing relationship in the first place. I don't know what your fight was all about so I won't make judgments about weather or not its justified, but honestly it doesn't have to be. She's obviously decided that this isn't for her. Leave it alone and move on. You'll be happier for it later.

• 50 - - - -

• You should have apologized to her in the first message 😕

• Do what you want. If it were me I would just be like ah fuck it.