Girls, why do some of you take forever to reply to a guy?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't always have my phone with me, I'm busy, I don't know how to respond to whatever you said, I assumed what you said was the last word of he convo, or I just don't like you and want to not respond so you don't get the wrong idea that I like-like you

What Girls Said 14

• Not interested, mainly.

• It's either the following:

1. Busy with work/friends/misc responsibilities.
    2. Not sure HOW to reply to the text received.
    3. Phones dead.
    4. Disinterested.

• because we are "busy" or dont want to look desperate or bored. maybe she's not interested

• She may not be interested.

• two reasons: too busy or not interested

• I try to respond ASP. If i don't.. it's either because i am busy, driving or i have no internet connection on my phone. There has been times i have realised the message didn't send , So i have had to resend it.

• either she's really busy or not interested

• Maybe because we are busy. Or just not interested

• Depends on the girl, the guy, their schedules, and how much they really care about each other or see a reason or need to respond back. And men are the same way.

• I'm usually busy. If I really like talking to you I will always find a way to respond. If I don't like you, I'm not responding at all.

• If I'm really not interested then I may take some time, but in general I like fast responses. If I like a guy (whether platonic or romantic) I'll imitate the conversations and reply quickly. The same as why men take forever to reply to a girl.

• Because I'm usually texting 5 or more people at the same time, so be a good boy and wait your turn haha

• Sometimes girls do this to not seem too eager to respond and gain a guy's interest. If she's taking a really lomg time to reply, she's probably not interested

• We don't want to seem desperate, so we wait. So we don't look desperate, when in general we probably really like the guy. Sometimes we can give of the vibe we're not interested, chances are, we probably are!