Girls, Am I overreacting?

My boyfriend of 14 months and I went to play tennis. He's a very competitive guy. So we played 5 games, he won 3& I won 2. After these games I kinda wanted to play more. So I asked and he just sat there for over 5 minutes doing nothing. I told him we could go home if he wanted to. Eventually he played more with me, but not actual games, we just hit the ball back and forth. When we were leaving he said that he only played in the end with me out of pity. Am I crazy for being mad/upset with him because he didn't actually want to when I said that we could go home?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't put up with that. Sounds like the beginning of emotional and mental abuse. Also sounds like he was worried you might have won a a game or two if you played more matches. Then, he would have lost his 3-2 win. I can't think of any other reason he would be sulking like that, then say that to you were leaving. Sounds like he had felt threatened.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't be mad nor really upset. just try to beat him next time.

• You're overreacting, there are worse things to worry about then him not playing a game of tennis with you.