When a guy says he 'can't' stop trying to get you?

Me and this guy have been talking for 5 months. I kept trying to end it before because I felt that he only wanted sex since he's very sexual. We haven't slept together and I keep feeling that his only intention is to pursue me sexually even if he has asked to be exclusive. Last time I asked him to let me be, he said: I can't stop. You'll have to block my number. What does that mean? Is that some sort of a threat or he genuinely likes me and I'm being too paranoid?

Most Helpful Guy

• He just likes you too much, he can't allow himself to stop pursuing you.

• I really hope that's it. Thank you for your response :)

• It would be true for me if i were in that situation

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was meant to be sweet. He might genuinely like you. If you two aren't compatible in terms of what you want out of a relationship, it won't work out.

• It seems like he's willing to give me whatever I want, but I'm so scared that once I give in, I'll realize I shouldn't have. A part of me wants to see how long this will go on for, because regardless of what I say or do, he just doesn't stop.

What Guys Said 1

• Too paranoid

• Thank you for your response! And yeah, can't say I'm not guilty of that.

What Girls Said 0