My boyfriend continuously sets me up?

my boyfriend constantly is telling me how we are going to hang out and how he misses me blah blah blah. He was suppose to come out to see me on Saturday because he told me he wants to hang out with me so I, of course, said yes. Saturday comes and he's telling me how he's gonna see me and everything next thing I know he says he's not coming because he doesn't feel like going anywhere. I was so upset because he does this a lot. he's done it so many times when I wanted to hang out that I swore I'd never ask to hang out with him again and that if he wanted to hang out he would have to ask me. then this morning he told me how he was going to hang out with me and all of this stuff and we were suppose to hang out at 10am but he never came and so when he finally woke up he said he was gonna come. 4-5 hours passed and he still hasn't came. he does this so many times it makes angry and I feel hurt because he constantly lies and always gets my hopes up for nothing. I don't want to hang out for a while just because I feel like he's setting me up. what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him now. The simple fact is that you can't trust him and that is at the core of a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you, I wouldn't have the patience to be with him. However, if you feel that this relationship is worth saving, you should tell him how it makes you feel. If he still doesn't listen, you should stop putting an effort in it.