Girls, What do you think I should do?

A girl i met 2 months ago told me from the start she not looking for a relation but she flirts w/ me txts me 24/7 & talk otp etc. i like her she doesn't know but i told her we shouldn't talk yesterday a. m she was confused but she respected my decision I just don't wanna get played again I feel like she's a player but I don't know but she seems geniune.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're just in it to date, probably should just try and let that idea go. She's not into it now, you won't talk her into it. But to me, a guy who is more interested in sticking around to grow into a great friend has far more potentiometer acquiring my attention romantically then someone who doesn't. Be patient and if you care about her be what she needs you to be for now:)

What Girls Said 3

• She defined your relationship. If you want to redefine it you'll just have to come out with it and say it

• Ask her out on a proper date see how it goes

• Give her a chance.