Guys, A girl who is funny/weird/shy at first or a girl who is flirty/out-going?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• They both sound good

What Guys Said 16

• Guys don' give a shit. We find you attractive and you don't come off as a cold bitch and where good to go.

• Flirty and outgoing

• As long as the "funny/weird" isn't just her being immature, then I'd go for the "funny/weird/shy" probably. However, if the "outgoing" isn't that she's just loud and obnoxious, then "flirty/outgoing" sounds fine to me as well.

• Flirty out going girl. I would tend to avoid the shy girl at first because I wouldn't want to breach into her comfort zone if I needed to date her. And honestly I'm not the best conversation maker in the world, so it would be harder for me to talk to her.

• Both is good. Im more of the first one so i guess that would be better but i dont know

• I like a shy girl at first. Really gives me quite the trip to get to know her and it lasts longer.

• Funny Weird Shy... Is what i what I would consider long term material, flirty and out-going is some short term fun.

• Honestly I fall for both.

• Sexy and not gynocentric. The rest is just window-dressing.

• flirty and out-going, lets go in adventures together

• funny/weird/shy= perfect girl for me

• This is a comparison of me and my friend xD I'm the weird/shy/funny one, Plus i commented on one of your questions :3

• which one? and message me?

• Idc it don't matter

• funny, I don't know about weird, and not dead silent shy

• Non a girl how is confident about her self.

• Funny/weird/shy

• Each girl has their own qualities. Some girls look better when they are funny/weird/shy because this adds to the element of surprise. However, girls who are flirty/outgoing make it easier to date. Best answer: the girl who behaves like her true self, whichever one it is.