Me and my girlfriend had a bad day bit i'am wondering if I should apologize for my actions?

I spent the whole day at her house. I don't know what was going on but she was already mad, anyways we sat and watched t. v. and she started comlaining about things. For 3 hours i had to endure this stuff and i had enough. She made dinner for us and then she was like "you better eat it". So what i did was took the plate and dumped the food into the garabage and told her to start acting like a normal person. She hit me twice in the arm and called me some not so nice names and i left. So literally 10 minutes she called me crying saying that yesturday was bad and that she couldn't control herself today. I had to endure this for like the whole day... should i aplogize or wait for her first. She has done 2 times before also and i always apologized first if i did something wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• You should Apologize. By dumping the food it was just adding fuel to the fire. Instead, try a calm conversation instead.

• i tried talking to her but she just got mad and i could not take it anymore. we will talk tomorrow about it, so i should just apologize first right?

• Best of luck to you two.

• thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her time to cool off and then apologize to her. Women aren't perfect, but when they take the time to cook for you, eat it. Now there is a line of self respect but they don't see it that way. Mostly just you being viewed as a prideful moron. And honestly, what they feel and think is what really matters.

note: women retain the right of acting a little crazy, we men need to be the rock

• i apologized to her and talked about the issue

What Girls Said 1

• yes you should.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about who was more right. Do you want to be right, or do you want to be back in a happy relationship? You know that you did wrong, regardless of whether she pushed your buttons first. So apologize for dumping the food.

• Wait til she apologizes first, since she's the one who hit you in the arm. Then you apologize to her. Seems like she's sorry too if she called you while crying.

• Before I even read say sorry, always say sorry first, if this is the girl you love just say sorry, would you rather be right or would you rather be happy?