My classmate keeps complimenting my boyfriend?

I've been seeing this classmate a lot lately since we were assigned to work on a project together. My boyfriend would come pick me up after we're done and she ALWAYS complimenting my boyfriend to the point it makes me uncomfortable. She was like "Wow your boyfriend is a handsome hottie outside and an amazing man inside. You're so lucky to have him omg. I'm glad he chose you! If you decide to drop him just lemme know I don't want to miss out on such important chances hehehe just kidding *giggles*". She said all this right in front of him! Wtf? It's the third time they meet and she always say similar things all the time!!! I didn't say anything I just smile and he just smile and say thank you. But does she really trying to flirt with him in front of me or am I overacting? Me and my boyfriend is 20 that girl is 19 if that helps.

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao. She's tryin to make moves on ya dude.

• Ughhh what am I suppose to do now I don't wanna act all crazy but I'm not overreacting right?

• Tell ya mans how you feel but don't turn up on the girl. Just know that she wants what you have.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's quite clear here, dear, at '19 if that helps,' she is still a bit Immature for her age and has No class... After class.
    She is still slightly wet behind the ears in years yet and has No ethics when it comes to Silence is Golden, knowing you both are 'Olden,' and 'If you decide to drop him' ordeal, it's becoming Not a laughing matter, but a raw deal, even making herself look like she has egg all over face with every friendly flirt of her skirt.
    If this makes him and you Both uncomfortable when your both all 'Done,' then maybe it might be best to have him wait in the car and you hurry and leave her behind so That... This little chickie can be put off quickly and perhaps will shut the lion's mouth with no Seeing nor... Heheheing.
    She has a crush on him and is trying to make an Impression while dropping helpful hints to him, in hopes that he Will... Drop you.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah I think she's complimenting him like that as a way of dropping hints she's interested, and if I were to say something about it I'll come off as overacting and jealous. Thanks, I'll let him wait in the car next time :)

• She reminds me of one of those kooky flighty girls who chatty about a girls boyfriend and doesn't care Who knows it. Oh, so welcome, and yes, keep him out of her arm's way from Harm's way. She is her own loud mouth lethal weapon.. However, there Is a bright side to this, be honored to know he is Yours while she Waits... Indoors. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• She's jealous. I always visited my girlfriend (ex now) at work after I'd get outta my auto mechanics class and she'd always tell me that her female coworkers think I'm really cute and all but they never sai it to my face. So yeah. She may just be jealous

• She's coming for your man.

• What am I suppose to do now?

• vote not on prop 8 no to gays marryings

What Girls Said 2

• The girl is out of line and being rude. But as long as your boyfriend doesn't try to play with her, it's okay right? I know I'd say something, but you have to work with her on a group project...

• Yeah I know... I don't even know what to say I don't wanna appear like an overly jealous girlfriend but she's just indirectly hitting on him :/

• Nah, you're not overly jealous. A lot of females would feel/react the same. If someone was doing that to my boyfriend, I'd be really upset. Have to talked to him about it? I mean, he obviously knows that you're upset but maybe if you talk to him it'd make you feel better/he could try to deflect her flirting.

• Is someone jealous?