I need advice people?

My long distance boyfriend just told me he's had sex with over 50 people... and so far in the relationship he's turned down 4 girls who've wanted to get with him. I'm kind of nervous. I mean... I'm glad he was honest in telling me, but im not sure if I should trust him or not. For all i know he could have already fucked someone. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• you will be hunted, can't you see :))

Most Helpful Girl

• Although what he shared with you is really off putting (amount of sexual partners ) at least he's being honest with you.
    The fact that he doesn't feel the need to hide this information and is very upfront with you shows that he want to be boyfriend material.
    Let his past be his past.
    He is rejecting others to be with you.

What Guys Said 1

• are you that kind of person like "sex after marriage" thing?

• no I've already lost my virginity

• then that would not be nothing... he is lying or not that its your choice to choose

What Girls Said 2

• My advice is a) never talk about previous partners with your current or future partner. And b) dont date someone who you cannot trust, especially in a long distance kind of thing.

• he said 3 being old friends who he use to do it with. He said he told them that he was taken and one was trying really hard but he didn't do anything. And the rest laid off.

• Yeah he's lying lol