Guys, would you be turned off if your date asked to kiss you?

If you were on a date with a girl and she asked to kiss you before doing it, would you consider that a turn off?

• It'd be a turn off, but I'd still say yes.
    5% (3)
  • It'd be a turn off and I'd reject the kiss as a result.
    0% (0)
  • I'd find it cute/sweet.
    83% (52)
  • It doesn't matter.
    8% (5)
  • Other/See Results
    4% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't generally get turned of because girls usually don't put any effort. It's usually the guy who asks out the girl, the guy who decides where the date is, the guy who gives the first kiss, the guy who initiates sex etc. It's nice to have a break for once. I think girls would really be the only ones who would get offended or disgusted if a guy asked permission to kiss them. They don't realize that some guys are just too shy to do things like that.

• I actually have noticed from comments on other questions that girls consider it more of a turnoff. That honestly surprised me, because I would consider a guy asking really cute.

• Thank you so much. Let me know if you need anything else :)

What Guys Said 20

• A case specific to me but if we don't know each other that well I would prefer it because I'm not someone who just gets touchy feely with everything that has a pulse, only select friends. So if we don't know each other yet I'd prefer that.

• Why would I be turned off? It's actually a turn on, I'd kiss her right after she said that.

• We'd love it

• I think it's cute to work as a team in a relationship, so if a girl takes the initiative in a relationship as much as i would, then i would find it awesome.

• That how my ex ended own first date. Second best date I have been on.

• I'd find it cute! And fuck yeah, I'd say yes!

• Well in some US states (caugh California) not asking is a form of sexual assault. And can result in a rape charge. So ask away.

• That'd totally be a turn on. It's extremely cute.

• Id definetly think Its a little weird and question why she didn't just do it.

• She was probably shy, or didn't want to just do it and then find it wasn't wanted.

• But surely if your brave enough to ask your brave enough to do it. I say this because in both situations the girl fears rejection but in both circumstances rejection is still possible so you might aswell not ask

• now i got question? what girls this? i would like to know the answer. anybody can answer this please:-)

• "what girls this?" isn't a question.

• In what way am I being rude? I gave my interpretation of what you said. You gave no rebuttal and in no way tried to give any reason why I was wrong. I was not being rude for stating what I believed, and even if I was being rude, that in no way made how I was acting arrogant.

• hmm.. haha... di you observed that. i don't think so i hope you have nice day :-)
      bye tc

• Kiss me where exactly?

• Depends on situation and how you ask. That being said there's not a lot of ways to fuck it up. The odds are definitely in your favor.

• This question should be appointed to Girls..

• That would be such a turn on, I probably not be able to speak English after she said it though

• You seriously think a guy would be offended if you asked him to kiss you? Come on now

• I would rather have it happen by itself.

• Its a major turn on (long story short) I kissed my friend in the cheek, she got on top of me, made out with me, and I was nowhere near ready for that but I got into it when she kept going
    True story

• I'd be the one asking personaly because I have seen tomany videos where the girl just blows him off when he goes for the romantic kiss.

• This is usually what guys are working towards. Not that kissing is all we want, but we do want to know early on if we have good chemistry. Asking isn't a bad thing, so I would only ask if he's had many chances to do so but never takes them (usually because he's really nervous and want's to be respectful)

• of course not ;)