Which type of college boyfriend would you rather have?

The one who is suffering now while he's young financially but very driven intelligent.. spends his time studying and trying to build financial assets. Has a difficult major like engineering. you know he will make it to be very wealthy.

Or the one who spends his time socializing more and spends money to look better on clothes and go's out more buying drinks etc. Typical liberal arts major kinda guy

Let's assume they are both equally physical attractive.

• Driven boyfriend who will be wealthy
    63% (19)40% (2)60% (21)Vote
  • Laid back boyfriend who enjoys his life.. less materialistic.
    37% (11)60% (3)40% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You say guy B isn't as materialistic as guy A but I don't see guy A spending money like nonsense so he can look cool while he squanders his life away with no future job prospects.

I choose guy A. He's intelligent and ambitious.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a young engineer. Wink, wink ladies.

Only kidding. Kinda

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd choose B actually, but he doesn't seem to be ambitious and motivated, else he'd be perfect.

For guy A, no doubt he's hardworking and all sorts, but the problem is, will he have time for me? Money isn't everything.

2|0
    0|0
  • College boyfriends are a distraction, but I'd go with the driven one, because I am driven as well and I'd hate to be with someone totally different from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the first guy. He seems to actually care.
    I don't want a guy that just blows all his money on clothes and drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys who value education and actually have motivation to do things in life are the best ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laid back but still motivated to work and want the best for me and him. If he lazy i can't be with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Say you're are looking at an equilibrium balancing out the two hoping to get the boyfriend in the dead center. Let' say for a minute that center option is unavailable. Left or right? Which choice?

• Then I'll pick driven

• Only if B doesn't blow all his money on cash and drinks, I'd choose him..

0|0
    0|0
  • i chose A not becuase of the money but because successful man = attractive man

not every wealthy person is materialistic

0|0
    0|1
  • A, because he is not into following every trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • the driven one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• First. Guy B sounds like the more materialistic one if he buys clothes trying to look better. Second why would you want to be with a woman if she was only with you for your future money?

0|0
    0|0
  • i am the liberal arts major guy...
    all girls care about is money and status...

when i get my degree i won't have either :(

0|0
    1|0
  • Baha sloots gonna sloot ^^

0|0
    0|0