Girls, besides looks, what do you like in a guy?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Humor, respect, loyalty, kindness, selflessness, makes others around them happy, makes amazing comebacks (lol), and is really fun and adventurous.
    :))
    Its all I need in a guy, and even thinking about a guy who's going to come along with all these traits makes me feel super happy. Sure, society has everything based off looks, but they're just bonuses for me. Or if he's unattractive, so what? Its not like he chose to look the way he is, and beauty is temporary, whats forever is your soul and personality :-))

What Girls Said 17

• Compatible sense of humor, respect, and passion. Those are the top three, for me.

• A sense of humor, and someone who will wait for me to be comfortable before doing anything with me instead of trying to pressure me. Also, I'm asexual, so he has to either be asexual too or be willing to give up sex, because that's not going to happen with me.

• His hobbies/interests, favorite types of music, the things he's passionate about, how he values education, and if he'd choose bulbasaur, charmander, or squirtle. And if he didn't know what that meant, he probably wouldn't be the one for me. XD

• He's honest, nice to everyone, takes care of himself, likes the same kind of music that I do, has similar interests with me, and cares about his family (and is extremely nice to his mother in particular because that way that he treats his mother is the same way that he's going to treat you (in a way)).

• He has to be funny, and genuine.

• Self-awareness, confidence, ambition. Respect for other people and themselves.

• Generous

Smells good.

Honest

• A good personality

• have ambitions, have goals, he just be's himself not afraid to express himself, patient and flexible (open to compromise ) , make me laugh and me feel special and thinks of me and honest with me (not afraid to hold back)

• That he's funny and out going
    Can cheer me up when I'm down
    Constantly is trying to win me over even tho we are already together
    Surprises me with random gifts from time to time
    Oh and his dick of course lol

• Personality!

• Personality dominates above all to me.

• Ambition. Intelligence. Compassion. Same sense of humor.

• Smile. Sense of humor

• I like it when guys are actually interested in what you're talking about and not just telling you what they think you want to hear. I like guys that actually care about me and want to see me do good. Guys that respect you enough to be completely honest with you. Integrity is the best trait a guy could have.

• a good personality, doesn't have a history as a player.

• It's weird. For me, I either like really smooth guys who know how to talk to me and have a way with words. Just the way they talk is sexy.

And, the other side is awkward guys who I also find cute. I really love when a guy blushes around me, and accidentally calls me pretty or stumbles on his words. It's very flattering.