Why are you single?

I'm single because I can longer trust guys, they always end up hurting me so fuck it I'm gonna be forever alone with my future adopted child!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I kept opening my heart to the wrong people which caused me to develop serious trust issues. I'm not in the business of getting my heart broken over and over, so I've decided to go back to not letting anyone in.

What Guys Said 46

• I'm single because I'm shy. I blush easy. And I'm just average looking. I'm normal and speak completely fine once I talk to someone for a bit but I need to warm up to the person first.

In response to your description, I'd like to say this: Not all guys are evil. Try being more cautious in who you pick is my suggestion and make sure they are attracted to you for the right reasons. While not all guys are jerks, there are some that act like really nice guys at first so they can use you or they'll act nice and hide their abusive side.

Well, in any case, if worse comes to worse, you can be a crotchety old mountain hermit like I'm surely going to be in the future xD

• I am single because I can't trust most women.

• Yeah I know what it is like to be hurt I have been through it with women. Women treating me like I am the scum of the earth when I am actually a good person. I am the same as you got fed up with it.

• A lot of times people pin it on the gender they are interested. Some men think women are shitheads because they got hurt. Some women think men are shitheads because they got hurt.

It seems like the bisexuals are the only ones who understand that being a shithead knows no gender.

• U ended up getting hurt cuz ur easy AF! What hurts the most is when u feel used after getting dump 👌🏼 learn from ur mistake and stop being so weak minded and let those hungry wolves take advantage of u. That way u will have no one to blame 👋🏻 but the truth is.. the problem is u ☝🏼️

• U know what ur right, I should've stayed in my old relationship even tho sometimes I would get bitch slapped and even punched in the face, yea I should've totally stayed... Fuck no!

• There was no question at all. She's just ranting. No point in answering

• @kidInk4 right. No point in answering but given weak minded people advice on how to survive in the wilderness 👌🏼

• Honey, I could write a 12 volume series of worldwide best-selling books on why I'm single.

• Well babaddiie420 maybe you should stop chasing smooth talkers, players and alpha males and look for guys with good characters who aren't mister cool.

• "No, no! I want to date douchebags!"

• @Surfofthenomad Here a story. My cousin has a girlfriend who makes her own money, sweet bubbly, cooks, love children and animals and regularly calls him during the day and once at night to wish him good night. Basically you could say GF/Wife material. My cousin however has cheated on his girlfriend 4X time for the year, active on tinder and hookup sites, and still regularly flirt with girls and get their numbers. Women are so foolish that they chase after smooth talkers, and/or guys who are rich/super attractive, then they get surprised and pissed off when things go bad in the end and they were nothing but a sex toy for these men. To further this they then get jaded and paint all men with a broad brush and lose mistrust for guys, when i'm pretty sure she has a handful of guys she is ignoring in her life who genuinly want a relationship with them/and want to love them.

• cus I've never been anything else and girls aren't always good with inexperience, at least none i know.

I'm sorry to hear that guys have treated you so poorly, i have a lot of female friends so I've seen it happen, but I've also seen them find really good guys to, so dont give up or judge us all because of a few assholes. if you ever choose to try again i hope you find a good guy, honestly ur very pretty so you won't have to much trouble attracting guys.

and if not i wish you luck and happiness.

• Not really single but alone till girlfriend gets out of prison

• Because my standards are stratospheric, my confidence is on life support, and my motivation is sloth-like.

• :( this makes me sad...
    Sorry you can't trust us men

But! i have the same issue can't trust girls! lol... not really funny but laughter is the best medicine

• The privilege of being hurt in a relationship, is denied to many men especially. Some guys would love to be hurt after a breakup just to know that somewhere, somehow, they got a girlfriend to begin with.

• "I'm single because I can longer trust guys, they always end up hurting me so fuck it I'm gonna be forever alone with my future adopted child!"

Translation: I was pumped and dumped by hot guys who all other girls want as well. I see only top 5% of hot and attractive guys as guys in first place, while other majority is just a genetic scum which is invisible to my eyes and rather kill myself on the place, than to have a sex with one of those creepy creatures. Hot guy or death.

• My hometown's a giant trailer park where everyone (including 99.98% of the girls) binge drinks alcohol, smokes cigarettes and/or smokes weed, let alone some who do harder drugs. It literally said in our newspaper that we're the meth capital of our state because it's the cheapest here. I'll hopefully get a girlfriend soon after leaving this hellhole.

• Lmao. This post is gold

• Slight trust issues with women now due to my past couple of ex gfs, that and no one really wants to date the guy that is always working, or moving around a lot. My job makes it incredibly hard to have much of a personal life

• Says the girl with a borderline nude as her profile picture...

• Because I'm not in a position were I can and I have more important things to do at the moment.

• I'm single cause the right one hasn't come along yet. Maybe someday she will or maybe I'll just be the lone wolf also I'm tired of getting hurt by girls around me

• Good and bad to being single. At least I always have Thelma and Louise, lol.

• I don't buy it.

• If I were single at this point in my life it would be by choice. I may not be too old for the dating scene but the fun of it is loooong gone.

• Busy schedule between work/school/gym
    And honestly... I just haven't found a girl that has held my attention.

• Not putting myself out there more am I trying.

• You always pick the wrong guys, that's why you're single. And you also heard that before. I'm single because I don't talk to girls.

• I'm shy, a tad overweight, average looking, and I'm shy. by the way, do you think that if guys are less shy and just ask a girl out he will have a better chance?

• Because I'm done with looking for a good while and I want to focus on myself.

• Because I'm shy and submissive, and pretty much no girl seems to like that. All of the ones I've met are looking for dominant alpha males.

• No one cares and maybe you get hurt because you deserve it?
    But naaah... how can you be at fault i mean your perfect right?

• Because no one is interested in me or that I don't go out much. =/

• I am single because of certain reason, but i am happy after all

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 18

• too ugly for hot people too hot for ugly people

• Because at this point in my life, I have more important things to do. Also, I've never met my crush personally yet. 🙈🙉🙊

• I ain't got time for a relationship nor am I ready for one. I still have unshakable feelings for my ex but I don't chase him so it doesn't get in the way of my goals or doesn't mean I'm holding onto shit. I'm taking one step at a time and living in the present. I need to focus on my goals.

• Probably because I'm a piece of shit. :)

• If you choose to distrust every male individual on the planet, you may as well become a hermit and never talk to anyone ever. It's not like it is their sex that makes then untrustworthy, it is their moral code. This is our cultural heritage, the greed and the selfishness. And the sexism.

• Because I haven't been making myself available. Kind of on purpose.

• I'm asexual and not planning to have sex, so I find negotiating relationships is a bit tricky. Also working on the whole emotional unavailability thing...

• Cause I love being single 😍😍😍

• I've had bad experiences. I'm simply not ready to start dating again. I'm busy with work and studies anyway :) When I feel sad or lonely, I call my bestie and she visits me

• i was single before my current boyfriend because i left my abusive ex :D

• Because I had a really bad relationship and just haven't found the right guy

• I'm single because guys either don't like me (because I'm chubby) or they really want a girlfriend and they want me to commit to them after TWO dates! My ex also gave me some trust issues also.

• I'm single because I'm focusing on my education.

• I am shopping around

• I don't know, why am I?

• Im a sarcastic smart ass weird ass bitch like fr I'm so fuckin weird and people just can't handle it tbh.

• I'm single because i haven't found my true love but i believe someday my Prince will come...

• I'm single because I'm not mentally healthy and people can notice it after awhile.

• i dont want a relationship.