Why guys bother texting if they don't plan to carry on the conversation?

this guy always inititates texts with me but he hardly asks me questions to carry on conversation. for example he would say "hi, hows ur day?" then i asked him " good hows urs?" he would answer and then stop at that didn't ask me any questions... should i bother replying to his texts anymore? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You can ask or tell him to tell you about his day. What made it good or bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I can type volumes when sending a text 😄 lol but some people find it difficult to express themselves in 'writing' . So he may send a quick message to let you know he wants to keep contact with you. He obviously likes you or he would never initiate messaging.

If he always initiates contacting you, then maybe he is unsure if you are as interested to keep in touch as he is. ��😊as him. as he isasc

Try initiating contact sometimes, and
    try to draw him into a convo to see if he has more to say. Some people are just not as comfortable at texting as others.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you answered lately :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah keep replying but flesh it out a little more. Apart from saying "good hour's urs?" tell him what you did and ask him what he did. Tell him a few more tidbits to actually draw him into a convo.

• This drives me crazy!!!

• maybe he doesn't know what to say after that.