Would you use a hall pass?

Yes like the movie. Girls, if you were in a long-term relationship but torn between wanting to be in a relationship or being single, would you try the hall pass idea? Guys, would you use it?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing. Maybe for a broken marriage but once you allow one infidelity, it comes out as something much worse. The concept itself isn't that bad, like taking a vacation or trying something new, but when it comes to the person you love, there are no exceptions. So definitely not, since I would never allow her the same

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't use it because I think it's weak to not know whether you want to stay or leave a relationship. What is the point of having sex with another person just to test your love for your current partner? It makes no sense to me. I would be devastated if my partner asked for this. I would open and slam it shut as he left.

It can get repetitive in a LTR but you've gotta work at making things good all the time. It takes effort and will to get through those rough bits.

• I'm not focusing on the sex part of it, but more on the interacting with other guys how I would if I was single versus in a relationship. But thank you for your opinion it makes sense!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope.

• Maybe think about it.

What Girls Said 0