Should I go out on a dinner with my girlfriend?

I've been in a relationship with this girl since a year.
During this year she cheated on me a several times but I still didn't choose to leave her. Today is her birthday I had planned a surprise for her which her ex ruined by calling her to her old college and throwing a party. Even I had planned a surprise party but she went for her ex's party.
Now I don't know know how to react but im tty otally pissed. We had planned a dinner tonight. But now I really don't feel like going for it. But I don't want to spoil her mood by telling her that im upset because she spent her afternoon with her ex and other friends. Because she didn't have an idea that they planned a party for her so I can't blame her completely but im hurt. Please help me out pals what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she know about her surprise party when she went to the other party?

• No she didn't have any idea.
      but thats what surprise parties are all about.

• I wish that had happened.
      But I didn't get an opportunity to tell her anything. :(

• you always have an opportunity its just whether or not you take it. You could have called or texted or gone to where she was and told her...

If you think she cares more for this ex than you, I think you need to evaluate all of this

Most Helpful Guy

• When you love someone, everything becomes difficult and clouded making choices. I'm assuming you've talked about the cheating and worked it out where she also agreed to not do it again (if not you should have run a sentence ago). When she cheated, she broke your trust and now when she hangs out with her ex, you feel betrayed. This is completely normal. You are in a bad mood and it's very gentlemanly of you that you care about her. However, there is a saying I'd like to leave you with, "Stop swimming across oceans for people who won't jump a puddle with you." I'm not going to tell you to leave her, but you certainly deserve someone who will take your honesty and affection the way she has not.

What Girls Said 4

• dude leave her!! she has already cheated on you several times and doesn't seem interested in you ... why wasting your time with her?

• Dude. Break up with her. Cheating should never be tolerated and being hurt over the situation is perfectly normal, but you need to get out of that relationship.

• Leave her. she cheated on you several times and crushed your spirit

• get out bro

What Guys Said 3

• It's her birthday, so it's about her. You are very much going to be seen as the bad guy if you try to force this on her.
    You need to go with her on what she wants to do, or leave her to it.
    Birthdays aside, this girl sounds like she i very, very bad for you man. I understand being in love with someone unconditionally makes you care for them no matter what and just want to be with them no matter how shit they treat you.
    But dude, you gotta think about your own well being here.
    Just don't ruin her bday, you'll feel bad for it and it'll cause her to respect you even less. Good luck dude

• How you react is you dump her and find a girl who gives a shit about you. Why are you putting up with this drama?

• Dump her she sounds like a shitty girlfriend.