I wish I was tall guy?

i am single because of my stature, girls get attracted to a tall guy. i am five feet so it's very short for a guy. i try my best to approach girls of my height, but got bad comment like... shorty... shorty or midget. i am also a human being, i don't know why the girls don't look inside of a person. so, i wish if i was tall like 6ft.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger I was extremely short, and it made things difficult, especially with girls and dating. However over two years I grew almost two feet. I'm currently six foot. It was a nice confidence boost. But does that mean I'll get all the girls? I wish. But girls tend to make up their minds about how a guy should look just like how most guys decide how a girl should look to them. My roommate is also very short. Five two or three, very short. But he still gets dates because he uses what he has. He doesn't have height but he has personality. Use what you have... or try to be something you're not and fail when she finds out you're using lifts in your shoes. Honestly, if the girl is worth it, your height will be a passing thought. Good luck and remember to stay strong, you're not perfect but no one is.

What Girls Said 5

• My cousin is the same height as you and he is married, has a son.

Don't feel down.
    There are girls who will like you. :)

• You can always do that leg lengthening surgery. It gives you really long shins.

• The world is cruel.

I'm a tall girl and it sucks. Boys don't like giraffes.

• i like tall girls. How tall are you?

• I'm 170 cm. I guess that's not too tall, but still...

• I like small guys personally some tall guys can be intimidating.

• good to hear from you.

• I am a girl, and I honestly don't know why most girls are attracted to tall guys. You will find someone, I promise you. There are a lot of girls out there that like short boys, my friend for example. You will find her xo

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah that sucks. A lot of women aren't willing to date men who are shorter than them and many short women try to overcompensate for their short height by chasing after guys who are 6'0+. Only way around this is to get rich dude.

• Dude.. I'm not much taller.
    You've just gotta get yourself out there. If you show confidence it will pay off 😊

• You're single because of your confidence and reaction. They're testing you when they comment, and you're probably failing the test.
    www.youtube.com/watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRY2l5jmIpo

• Shallow cunts.

• Is this more of a MyTake? I think it is, as I'm not sure what your question is. Otherwise, it sounds like you don't know if you wish you were a tall guy.

• Lol manlets

• Lol well 5 ft is pretty short, where you live?

• Who is this 'tall guy' you speak of?

• Mate, keep ur chin up love finds u unexpectedly.. dont worry im 5"6 and i feel short even at that. But i dont give a fck. I see some fat guys who dont really care about their looks, we are not alone brl We'll find that one person who is not shallow and will want to get to know us as humans not giant seeking shallow btches

• thanks a lot for your motivation

• what! 5'0" ? :O