What does he mean by saying this?

What does he mean by saying this?
I was speaking to the guy I like and he said 'you're attractive but I don't fancy you' and I said what does that mean and he said 'I'd have sex with you but not go out with you, I'd hit and run but I can't do that to you' what is he saying?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes your mind, but not your body. As Peter Griffin once said to his wife, "It's not just the rack or the caboose, it's that big sexy brain of yours." When a guy says something like that to you, he's shallow and you don't need him. Find a guy who enjoys all of you, not in slices.

• How can he not like my body if he wants to have sex with me?

• wow, I blundered that. I meant he likes your body, but not your mind. Sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• He is saying that he is not interested to be in a committed relationship with you.

What Guys Said 3

• He thinks ur really hot... but either he's not looking for someone to date... or... ur not his type for dating.

But I don't know why he would say that to ur face it pretty rude... if ur lookin for someone to date then just move on.

• He acknowledge that you are sexually attractive, but he is not interested to commit in a relationship with you.

• I would stay far far away from him

• Why?

• I don't think I'll find anyone but him

• Your profile says you are under 18. You will have a lot of other matches over your lifetime, and you might meet your Mr. Right when you least expect it.

What Girls Said 0