Online mystery man?

There is a man I've been talking with through text for 3 years daily. I dont know who he is. He pretends not to like me and is actually kinda mean. I've talked on the phone with him for hours and I can here in his voice that he cares about me. He lives in the US and I live in Canada. Im wondering if he likes me. He usually initiates conversation. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like an odd relationship, ask him to Skype with you one day or face time

Most Helpful Girl

• He can't love you back because of his problem. You are definitely wasting time with him. He can't return your love back.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably he's just a shut-in... if he realy liked you, by now he would have suggested at LEAST Skype, if not meeting together somewhere near the border!

I mean, yes, he likes you, but in a recluse's way of 'liking.''

• He's at least interested in talking.

What Girls Said 2

• How come he pretends he doesn't like you yet he initiates the conversation and talks to you daily and for hours on end? and if he is a mean guy as you mentioned , why have you been talking to him every day for 3 yrs? why would you accept that? There aren't really any strong signs in your words that shows that he likes you. All what I noticed is contradiction and paradox.

• I agree. Its so confusing. I didn't like him for few months but found him interesting. He has combat ptsd and they dont behave like everyone else. After the first year i fell very much in love with this man becauseee he is always around.

• Yeah I see. But despite the fact that you guys have been talking for 3 years , you said you don't know him much. So I advice you not to rush things tho

• 3 years? That's long. I think he would have made a move a lot earlier if he was interested