Why did the guy stop responding after I sent pictures of me?

I met a guy online and sent him a set of photos of me and we corresponding through email for several weeks. later, I took more photos of me in natural lighting, submitted them to him and now he no longer responds when I email him. what is the deal? did he find my second set of photos unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• 'did he find my second set of photos unattractive?' probably

• Obviously he never found me attractive to begin with. The second set were no different than the first

Most Helpful Girl

• He must have found you unattractive.

• wow. i guess the second set of photos must have been that bad. i didn't think i looked all that different in them

• Honey, online dating isn't a good venue for women in general. Just date people in person. Much safer. Less chance of becoming a skin suit.

• You're absolutely right. I also find that I am becoming fetishized a lot since I'm black. white guys only want photos of my bare ass

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Either didn't like you or got bored or got what he wanted (if they were naughty pics).

Either way, forget it and move on. Don't waste your time on him.

• Wow what a jerk, if i was you id forget about him and move on if he really just stopped talking to you after you sent him some more photos then he isn't worth your time

• Ummm... looks like it. He must be a jerk to do this.

• I'm sorry, that's possibly the case. Maybe, you could ask him?