Where are all the awesome girls at?

It seems that out of all the girls I know they are either not attractive with a good personality, not attractive with a bad personality, and attractive with a bad personality.

The few that are both attractive and have a good personality always have boyfriends.

How and where do I find attractive girls with good personalities while they're still single?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are definitely plenty of them around. It's just the part of finding a good one out of a bunch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Needle in a haystack.

• thanks a lot.

What Girls Said 9

• Well... they're not all taken! Relationships with nice girls end too so what some point they will be free (: I'd just try to go out more and engage in activities you like, sometimes nice people appear when you're not expecting it to happen at all! Keep an open mind and enjoy your own life!

• So don't actively search and do your own thing is what you're saying right?

• Yes that doesn't mean don't look, that just means look but while you do your own thing

• Keep looking.

• Over here... I'm a 4 and my personalities a 6 so basically I'm a strong 10😂😂😂

• They are around. You just haven't mingled enough.

• Maybe you just live in a shitty place.

• We're out here looking for the awesome guys who has it all too. Too bad we hardly ever meet up and if we do, we don't have the courage to ask each other out.

• There's plenty of awesome girls here.

Except me, I'm a piece of shit. :)

• Heyyy what's up

• Right here! 😝

• lol are you for real? i mean like are u doing this for attentio or ya having problems in real life? i mean like if this is ur real pic , ur cute, u shoildnt be asking for guys to date on here, like fr fr,

• I'm not asking to date anyone haha

• Lol such an obvious catfish

What Guys Said 4

• You figure that one out, don't keep it to yourself, my friend. I've been chasing that dream for longer than you've been alive, lol.

• Relationships aren't worth it.

• i'm right here

• Go to religious groups or volunteer organizations. You'll have better luck there.

• You're kidding right?
      I prefer to be paid for the work I do.

• You're talking about picking up quality women, right? No, I'm not kidding...