Fat Girls, would you date one?

Why does it matter if a girl is fat as long as she takes care of herself, has a bomb ass personality and is beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's fat, she's not taking care of herself.

For both personality reasons and aesthetic reasons, no, I wouldn't.

• Just because someone's fat doesn't mean they don't take care of themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not.

What Guys Said 15

• well because physical appeal/attraction matters to certain people, and when I say certain I mean a fuck ton of people.

• Why does it matter? Because tonmost guys, fat isn't attractive.
    Just like most girls prefer a muscular guy, most guys prefer a curvy skinny woman. Sure, you'll find guys that prefer fat women, but they aren't the majority.
    Good for you for having a great personality, that's awesome and you shouldn't change, but you can't expect a person to be with someone they don't find attractive.

• I've never been attracted to a fat girl in my life and don't see that ever changing. I would never date one. Let the down votes begin.

• It is true that big women for the most part are very funny and have a great personality and a lot of them are beautiful, but for me I think a lot about all the health issues that comes with being fat; If you are obese and have unhealthy eating or activity habits, you have a higher risk for gallstones, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, coronary artery disease, a stroke, and sleep apnea, among other conditions. When I think about women I think about the long term, I think who's gonna be the best healthy mother for my kids regardless of how you look.

• i don´t want to insult you... but i am not fat and i seek for a girl that fits me. i´d feel unmanly if she was more massive than me and i couldn´t find her sexually attractive.

of course a bomb ass personality is allways fine. i can be friends with you but to be more like that i need physical attraciton.

• no, sorry, but it is really the oposit of the ttpe of girl i like

• Yes I would

• if she is fat she dosnt know how to take care of herself so No!

• I would date but she wouldn't like to date me because of my ugly face

• chubby girls are ok obese not so much it shows you have respect for yourself when you keep yourself fit which is one of the biggest turn ons for me not the fit part but having self respect and i would't expect a girl to like me ether if i was really obese

• I'm not physically attracted to fat girls, they can be cool and I don't see anything wrong with them necessarily, it's just I don't feel dat spark.

• Still I probably wouldn't.

• i'd let her give me a blowy ;)

• I don't find them attractive, if I keep myself fit and healthy it's only fair to expect the same form my significant other.

• sorry i dont date fat gurls... they should take care of their bodys!

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have unrealistic expectations, but I do require someone who

• Sorry, hit enter.

I do require someone who is in my ballpark physically. Moderately fit.

• Yes I would

• No, I'm not attractive to overweight people.

• I wouldn't date someone who is obese

• Fat and beautiful are adjectives that cannot be used to qualify the same person.

• Because guys like beautiful stomatch not face only