Why he suddenly blocked me?

This guy I met on Tinder, we met after chatted a bit. I went out with him and his two friends, went from bar to bar, everything was crazy but so much fun, we drank a lot and talked a lot. He definetely fancies me. In the end it was very late so we went to his place drinking at home. I was drunk in the end, so did he and his friends but not as drunk as I do. His friend occupied his spare room so I said I could stay in th couch but he said couch is not comfortable so he helped me to go to his bedroom and slept in the same bed with him. While he is helping me walking to his bedroom, he kissed my head and hair a lot, after in bed he touched me kisses me, but I was too tired so I didn't reply, so we didn't do anything else.

The next morning everything is happy, he even drove me back to my place and said "hope to see you soon". So, everything went perfect, right?

But 2 days later, I sent him a message on whatsapp said "I miss alcohol again, do you want to go out and drink?", he replied me "sorry I'm in the office.." then HE BLOCKED ME! I was so surprised, why he did that?

Please who can understand his behavior? Especially guys please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he was just expecting sex but you didn't give it to him? so he's moving on to a new girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• No not block, unmatch*

• Opps nvm.
      Also maybe he thought you werent interested!

• I'm quite sure he liked me

• Then why else would he do that? o_o did he mention him noticing you were tired?

What Guys Said 2

• i have no idea sorry, a girl i liked deleted me on facebook how long should i wait before readding her again?

• why she deleted you?

• we were going on a date never met in real life, and she got angry as i sent her two messages before she responded

• I wouldn't be attracted to a girl who seems like she loves alcohol (but I can tell that you aren't from the U. S., so I'm not 100% sure) he seems to be on the sensitive side, though

What Girls Said 2

• UMM he has a girlfriend or a wife tinder is super shady sometimes

• Maybe he isn't into you and is just running away