What is your definition of a slut or whore?

If anything

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who gets paid for sex,

But Honestly I think those words were
    Made up, to make women feel ashamed of there sexuality

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• whore=someone who offers sexual services for money

slut=someone who has a lot of casual partners

however with slut "a lot" is subjective, there's no specific agreed upon number that separates sluts from non-sluts.

So to me when a guy calls a girl a slut, USUALLY he is just saying "you're not girlfriend material" and since what constitutes girlfriend material differs from guy to guy what makes a girl a slut differs from guy to guy.

Girls generally use the word slut as a way to attack the competition.

1|0
    0|0
  • A slut uses sex as a way to be liked or feel validated... who she's waving the carrot on the stick in front of has little importance, just so long as that person is making them feel wanted.

A whore uses sex in exchange for material gain... again little importance is placed upon who the exchange is done with, just so long as they get what their after out of the sex seeker.

0|0
    0|0
  • a slut is basically the equivalent to player in my opinion.
    a whore is a girl who takes money, objects or favors for sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • A slut, is a girl who sleeps around often and indiscriminately
    A whore is a woman who has been sleeping around and figured she might as well get payed for it (payment can be anything, dinner, money, vacation)

1|2
    0|0
  • Slut: person who uses sex as a way to define their status. They don't have sex for pleasure but because they believe they're better than others because they are having sex with multiple partners.

Whore: person that has sex for money.

0|0
    0|0
  • A trifflin

0|1
    0|0
  • A woman who is open to having sex on the first date or goes into many relationships for very short periods of time.

0|0
    1|0
  • A slut is aware of what she does
    A whore is a seasoned ho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who enjoys sex. It's not a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girlfriend that cheats. Period

0|0
    0|0
  • Slut = Girl who's easy to lay. Perhaps two drinks and a blowjob kind of easy

Whore = girl who is straight up sex, no drinks, no questions asked. "Hey lets fuck"

0|0
    0|0
  • A slut is a person who has low self-respect and is not selective of sexual partners. It's not a matter of volume you understand, but of discrimination.

A whore is a person who sells that which should not be sold for material gain. It can be sex or principles.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• a "slut" is someone who has casual sex with a lot of partners. However it's only seen as a negative because society creates that negative image. I don't care who people have sex with, how many etc. As long as they're not hurting anyone, there's always risks when having sex whether it's with 2 people or 20, the risks are just higher.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl who Spreads herself Thickly like Soft butter on Someone's Hot buns.
    She is Someone herself who Gets around town and all over with many guys, no Real meaning or even no intentions of being in a Real Relationship because she doesn't want One Or... Cannot find One in all the wrong places with different faces. xx

1|1
    0|0
  • They both carry negative connotations by societal definitions. I don't have a definition for either of them, personally.

2|0
    0|1
  • A girl who will sleep with any guy, even if she is with a guy already. She will dress like she is standing on a street corner and has no morals when it comes to do anything with sex or stealing another girl's guy. Most of them are Golddiggers, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A slut is someone who sleeps with everyone because she has a high sex drive or how you want to call it.
    A whore is someone who uses sex to get something in reward, such as money, vacation, a new dress, a fancy dinner, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • idont have one! who cares? those names need to be killed or taken out of every dictionary/urban dictionary.

0|0
    0|1
  • Someone who unapologetically sells their body for money or material goods/services with complete disregard to whoever they might be hurting. I don't think sleeping around a lot makes you a slut in the negative sense that we use - I think it's the attitude. Like if you're a nice person and just happen to like having lots of sex with strangers, but you're safe and considerate, I don't think that makes you a slut. A slut would be like, that person going after married people and intentionally hurting other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman with the morals of a man

3|0
    0|3