Should I tell him I lik him/think he's cute?

I kind of like this guy who s a year younger than me (he s a freshman, I m a sophomore) and he s really cute. My friend was talking to him and she asked him if he knew any sophomores and he said 6 other girls and me last, so then she asked him if he liked any of them and he said I think some are pretty and she said which ones. He said the some of the same girls ( he left two out) and he said my name! Earlier when they were talking she called him a player and he said he wasn t he just thought a lot of girls were pretty, so I m obviously not special. She then asked him why he didn t tell any of the girls that he thought they were pretty and he said that it would be random to tell them but if they told him they liked him he would make a move. The reason my friend and him were talking though was b/c one of her other friends liked him and wanted to know if he was single and he said he was kinda talking to this girl and he kept asking my friend to tell him who liked him and said that he might like them if she jus

t told him but he has a girl he s talking to so he sounds unfaithful. So I don't know if I should tell him I like him because he s younger than me and people are gonna judge and he sounds like a player, and recently my friend asked him about the girl he was talking to and he said he liked her a lot ( she's a freshman like him) so she asked him if another girl just as pretty came long what eye would do and he said he'd probably stay with her :( in the photo my friend is sky and he's 37

Most Helpful Guy

• DO IT, DO IT NOW!

• I can't tell if you're serious lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him.

What Guys Said 2

• go for it, the hard parts over, the worst thing he can do is say no.

• Yes tell him

What Girls Said 3

• You should tell him.

• You should tell him.

• yes you should.