Opinions on this?

I was speaking to my crush and he said 'you're attractive but I don't fancy you' and I asked what does that mean and he said 'I'd have sex with you but not go out with you, I'd hit & run but I can't do that to you' what Do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an honest asshole. Move on

• Why is he an asshole

• We got on well and he says he respects me enough not to do that so why wouldn't he want to date me? He says im a nicer person than anyone he's met

• He told you he doesn't fancy you. In other words you're not his type. But he'd sure fuck you if he had the chance

Most Helpful Girl

• He is flat out telling you he has no romantic interest in you, but would have sex with you if he didn't respect you so much.

Sad to say, friend zoned.

• How am I friendzoned if he finds me attractive?

• People can find people attractive and "do-able" with out being interested in a relationship with them. Usually it is due to a personality trait, but could also have to do with feeling brotherly or close friends. His first sentence defined his feelings, I'm afraid. He doesn't "fancy" you; he doesn't like you romantically. It sucks, I'm sorry

• How can he see me as a sister if he's sexually attracted to me though?

What Guys Said 1

• He means exactly what he said. He would not date you, but he still finds you attractive enough to fuck. And that if you weren't his friend, he would have a one night stand with you.

What Girls Said 2

• He's a fuckboi. What else is there?

• He's a pig. Move on from this guy and find someone who doesn't just view you as some casual sex object.

• A pig? How is he a pig? He told her he was not interested in her romantically but that he find her sexually attractive. He is being honest to her. Or maybe you're the kind who thinks ALL men are pigs?

• @JuicyBrain Sorry but telling someone that you would fuck them, "hit and run" them, is far from flattering.