What does it mean if a girl postpones a date?

So I knew this girl back in HS, talked to her a bit but never asked her out

we both finished freshman year of college and the other day I asked her to hang out

She seemed interested, asked me when, and then didn't respond the rest of that night

Next day I asked her out to pizza, she was busy, but she told me when she's off work

Next day I ask her to icecream, but she had a lesson until late. She told me she's free on a spicific day

Should I be at all worried? She's an art student and I dont (think) she's fake enough to lead me on, but I've been wrong before. Also, is asking her to pizza/icecream again lame? I smoke and she drinks, we're both "cool" in a sense, I feel like asking her to grab food again might be cheest but honestly I don't know her well enough to ask her to something else.

Plan is eat -> walk in some wicked pretty woods maybe watch the sunset see what happens

I actually kinda wanna ask her what she wants to do next time I ask her out, but that just might end everything or some shit

What Girls Said 1

• If she gave you a specific date then you should be good. If she said she's busy on the day that she told you she was gonna be free, then stop pursuing her.

• ok yeah thats what I thought I've just been wrrong in the past, thanks

You think pizza/icecream is gonna be cheesy if I ask again?

• fantaaaastic thanks

• You're welcome 😊 have fun.

What Guys Said 1

• If she told you she was free on a specific date, it means she want to go with you. Otherwise she would have said no. She's busy. And just do whatever you guys want to do, it's not that big of a deal.

• cool thanks man, dates aren't really my scene haha