Would a guy do this?

Would a guy put his time and put effort and spend money on a girl for about two months if he was not really interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys are the same so it's difficult to pinpoint the exact reason without more details. But from what you've said, there could be a number of things. The main one that I can think of is that he's still not certain he's wanting a really long relationship so he continues to date while making up his mind. Relationships are big commitments so you want to make sure you're not going in blind. Another reason is that he's bored and doesn't have anyone else to date at the time (not a fan of this one so don't get too angry). But truth be told, it could be anything. Loses interest after a while or found someone else. Has trouble committing or decided he doesn't want to date anyone. If you feed me more data I can give you a better answer. Hope things work out

What Guys Said 2

• No guy would do that without being interested in you unless he's a complete idiot. Actually, i would never do that unless the girl's already my girlfriend.

• I mean yea depending on the type of guy. To me its not just money spent its the time spent with the other that counts. And how does he act when he's around. I've always let a woman know how i feel about her by my actions when we are together wheather its holding hands cuddling. Im big on affectionate things and actions. I don't know your situation or they guy but it could go both ways

What Girls Said 0