Boyfriend just went to have a shower and took his phone AND laptop with him because he 'didnt want me to see a pic of himself he took on it'? What?

• Weird?
  • Your being paranoid

Most Helpful Guy

• bahahaa! fucking funny. anyways I think B.

• Why?

• it could literally be anything, I don't think there is really a need to jump to conclusions especially when he didn't even try to hide the fact that he doesn't want you to see a pic of himself on his laptop or phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• that sounds very suspicious

What Guys Said 8

• Paranoid. Doesn't he have passwords?

• i think it´s highly strange to take ones laptop and phone into the bathroom when taking a shower xD i mean why would he not trust you... does he have a reason?

• Yeah you have every right to be suspicious over it..

• a bit weird in my opinion, i mean if he's your boyfriend nothing to be shame or embarrassed about showing it to you.

• He's probably taken em to watch porn, don't worry, its not an insult to you. Ya can't jack him off every time can you.

• He is hiding something.

• Thise things Ren't supposed to get wet.

• well is he hiding porn? sexting with other women?

What Girls Said 8

• Weird, but also, I would wonder why it is that he suspects you would look at his phone when he is in the shower anyways...

Have you invaded his privacy like that before?

• Never invaded, we will freely go on eachothers phones when were together as i didn't think either of us minded because we have nothing to hide..

• WEIRD!! More than likely he doesn't want you snooping on his device cuz he could be cheating, looking at porn, or doing something else sketchy I would ask him about this

• That's suspicious as hell

• Hahahah yeah right.

• Very weird...

• No does that unless they're hiding something.

• He's the paranoid one

• That is a red flag