So players even feel anything?

Like do they ever get hurt or feel regret? I have played guys that I don't know and only met once when I go out and of course I've felt bad about it at one point. However people who play while dating someone I don't get that, how you can get to know someone and manipulate them into thinking that you're interested. I've heard they don't feel sad because they have so many other options but if you really have a great time with someone don't you at least feel anything? And how can you throw away so many pretty girls with great personalities?

Updates:
Do*

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who recognizes himself as a 'player' has accepted his place, that being as far from a gentleman. Player's usually only care about their own satisfaction, their own conquests, their own happiness. They hook up with girls, not to make the girl happy but themselves. So in a lot of ways, yes, they don't feel very much, especially after doing it for such a long time. I'm reminded of Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. He didn't care about the other girls, just the number he collected. Now, player or not, everyone has feelings. And no two players are the same. Some probably feel really bad about ditching that girl from the party while others are quickly tweeting their latest accomplishment. My advice is to avoid anyone who would call themselves a player, unless it's sports associated.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, of course not. They are robots made by Microsoft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do Female players feel anything?

0|0
    0|0
  • they feel they have been successfully accomplished the goal their ancients left it to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.