Girls, can you give me some advice?

I met a girl on Tinder and we started talking. She made it clear that was not looking for a relationship because she could not deal with it, could not deal with someone liking her and the other way around. We went to the beach with the idea that it would be a one time thing, but she kinda left in the open, you see? Like "we may or may not hang out again sometime". The weekend went great, we made love, there was so much passion. We would kiss all the time with passion and love. After she left she had already made up her mind and decided that she do NOT want to see me again for the same reasons that she told me before. Do you think she made her mind because the weekend was so grear that she did not want to fall for me or is it because she didn't like my looks or whatever?

Ps: I'm a guy using my sister's account.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• she wasn't interested.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, definitely has nothing to do with her not being attracted to you. She's probably just emotionally in a really bad place and can't/ isn't ready to open her heart up to anyone right now.

• But why before meeting me she told me that we might see each other again and after spending the weekend the decided not to?

• She had already had sex with you - point proven that it has nothing to do with your looks. If she left early, it's probably because she was feel emotionally out of whack and needed to get out of there. There are times where some people need space and to be alone and reflect on things.

• NOOOOOOOTHIIIING TO DO WITH YOUR LOOOOOOKS lol. I don't know how many times I can say it lol. Is that all that you care about?

• If you guys made love with so much passion, I'm guessing that it probably has nothing to do with your looks or personality. Maybe something is happening in her personal life where she does not feel emotionally ready for a relationship, which can happen quite often. Maybe she just needed to feel close to someone but with no attachments. Let her know that you care about her and will be there for her for a second date if possible.
    Best of luck! :)

• Maybe she was unsure how an emotional interaction would feel to her, so that leads me to believe that something stressful or emotionally damaging event is happening or has happened in her life recently. Just give her time.

• It sounds like you probably wowed her and it was scary. She's probably been pretty hurt before.